Total Body Conditioning with Dorothy for 2020-11-16
Fitness Classes are back at Twin Creeks and we are so excited to welcome you all back into the Studio!
Join Dorothy for Total Body Conditioning from 10 AM - 11 AM
Total Body Conditioning alternates between weight sets and reps focusing on the manor muscle groups of the body, with one minute intervals of cardio exercises in between the sets. Concluding with core work at the end of the class and stretching.
To ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy environment for our Members, Instructors and Staff we will be following strict social distancing guidelines and regulations.
- All Members MUST wear a mask indoors and into the Studio. Once stationed, Members may remove their mask for the workout. Masks must be worn at all times when Members/Instructors are moving around the facility or studio.
- It is required to bring your own mats. Students may use the free weights required for class.
- After Class, We ask that Students wipe down all equipment used during the class and return to equipment to the designated spot.
- Students will be spaced out 6ft away from each other and the instructor during the entire class.
- Class Size Maximum: 6 People per Class. Reservations are Required.